Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to commercial, residential and institutional properties caused by storm, water, mold, fire or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
Paul Davis is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the first networks to work with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring property damage
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and terrific customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the U.S., having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by water, fire, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!