Camak Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of running a business in Camak is ensuring business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.