Saving Camak Businesses
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can be a lengthy and expensive task. When business owners think of fire damage, they often focus on the heat and flames however soot and smoke may hang around the property years after. Additionally, the smell left by these substances may hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand
The experts with Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and operations. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are only part of the things our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Camak region.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- Assistance arrives fast and is ready any time
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Odor neutralization, sanitation and air purification
- Thorough cleaning for your damaged inventory, tools and other contents inside
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and other technology designed to remove water resulting from extinguishing the fire
- We will restore any part of your business that was ruined by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Camak Paul Davis is Available for You
The Paul Davis team can restore your business back to its feet. Our years of training, cleaning methods and tools blended with our experience means faster cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning methods, typically being able to renew the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Allow our company help yours. Call Paul Davis of Camak if fire damage and smoke hurt your building.