Disaster Planning for Residents in Dearing
One of the most important parts of running a business in Dearing, GA is ensuring business continuity. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.