Disaster Planning in Evans
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. However, plans like that typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services in Evans, GA following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we‘ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.