Disaster Planning for Residents in Garfield
Ensuring business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property managers and owners. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.