Paul Davis of Girard
If your business sustains fire damage, you will probably need to halt operations for months and spend thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can scorch a property, but additional damage caused by smoke and soot may remain long after the fire has died. Additionally, the odor these substances leave may hang in the air for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand
Experiencing a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and livelihood are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide eliminating soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Girard region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
Trust the Best
- We arrive at your business to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Fewer chemicals used to eliminate soot and odors
- Cleaning, smoky odor elimination and air purification
- Thorough cleaning for any harmed inventory, fixtures and additional contents inside
- Water removal – professional grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- We can rebuild any portion of your business that was harmed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Talk to your Girard Paul Davis Franchise
We can get your commercial property back to normal faster. Our years of training, cleaning techniques and equipment blended with our experience means quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed inventory or furniture is usually simple to renew for our specialists and their tools. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
If your organization has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Paul Davis. Our Girard service masters are available to help.