Disaster Planning in Lincolnton
One of the biggest parts of running a business in Lincolnton is ensuring the continuity of their business. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property owners and managers, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.