Recover from a Fire in Lincolnton
For companies, healing after fire damage can become a long and expensive task. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but other damage from smoke and ash may stay for years after the fire has been put out. If neglected, your storefront or office will smell like smoke for years to come
Experiencing a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your cherished business and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are only part of what our team can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Lincolnton area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours bounce back from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- We appear at your business to help within hours, 24/7
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to eliminate ash and odors
- Odor elimination, cleaning and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged inventory or fixtures in your building
- Elimination of moisture remaining after extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact Paul Davis Now
We will bring your business back to its feet. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and equipment blended with our experience means faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Damaged goods or furniture is often easy to revive for our professionals and their equipment. Additionally, we will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for you.
If your business has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Lincolnton Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to help.