Small Business Damage Fire Recovery for Louisville
A fire can result in millions of dollars in damage for your company and slow work for months following. Fire can scorch a property, but other damage caused by smoke and ash can stay long after the fire has died. Additionally, the odor left by these substances can hang in the atmosphere for years if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
Experiencing a fire is challenging and Paul Davis understands that your cherished business and income are at stake. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are just a portion of the things our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Louisville area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
- We appear onsite to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any fire-damaged inventory or furniture in your business
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other technology designed to eliminate water resulting from quenching the fire
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We know how hard a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your building back to normal. Our education, sanitation methods and years of experience aid us in completing the restoration correctly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, typically being able to revive the goods inside your business to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
If your business has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Louisville Paul Davis. Our Louisville service masters will be there to assist.