Fire Damage Remediation for Louisville Businesses
For companies, recovering from fire damage can become a long and pricey task. When people consider fire damage, they often think of the fire itself but ash and fumes can stay around the area much longer. Furthermore, the odor left by these substances can stay in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ reputation
The experts at Paul Davis understand how harmful fires are to your commercial property and operations. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are just a portion of the things our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Louisville area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
- We appear at your business to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and structural stabilization
- Environmentally friendly techniques for sanitation ash and other debris from fire damage
- Sanitation, smoky odor elimination and air purification
- Careful removal any harmed inventory, fixtures and other contents inside
- Removal of water left from fire-quenching efforts
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call Paul Today
We can get your business back to its feet. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience help us complete the restoration correctly the first time. Damaged items or furniture is usually simple to revive for our experts and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
Let our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Louisville if fire damage and smoke strike your company.