Commercial Damage Fire Remediation in Matthews
If your company takes on damage from a fire, you will probably need to cease work for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can rip apart a building, but other harm from smoke and soot can linger for years after the fire has been quenched. Additionally, the odor these substances leave can hang in the air for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ reputation.
The specialists from Paul Davis know how devastating fires can be to your commercial property and operations. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just a portion of what our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Matthews offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Matthews market.
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Emergency boarding and building reinforcement
- Fewer chemicals used to remove soot and smoke
- Smoke odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Careful removal any harmed inventory, fixtures and other contents inside
- Removal of moisture left from fire-quenching efforts
- Reconstruction – in the event that a significant area of your property was damaged, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis team will get your business back to normal faster. Our years of education, sanitation methods and tools blended with our experience means faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can save items using specialized tools and sanitation methods, often being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their normal condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the healing process.
Let our company help yours. Contact Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.