Damage Caused by Water in Matthews
Has your business taken on water damage recently? Whether it’s a moving pool coming from the ceiling or a entirely submerged cellar, Paul Davis Restoration Services is happy to assist. Our experts offer water damage restoration for companies and commercial spaces in the Matthews, GA area.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
There are several ways your storefront can be exposed to water damage. Damaged appliances such as refrigerators have all been known to overflow. Further artificial reasons for water damage include septic or sewer tank spills, as well as overflowing bathtubs. These problems can start out minor. However, the flood may spread around your property and encourage worsened issues from fungal patches.
Water damage found in office properties can also flow from local overflow of from rivers or lakes. Severe rainfall or storms in Matthews can result in flooding for residential or business property owners. Just like artificial leaks, water damage that comes from natural causes will likely encourage fungal growth if left uncleaned.
Water Damage Restoration Services
Paul Davis offers a range of services like water damage analysis and removal. Based on the scale of your property, Paul Davis technicians can sanitize damp areas such as furniture. We also clean and revive things such as clothes. Left to grow, sever water damage could leave mildew behind.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying affected areas like walls
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions like books
- Removing mold or mildew damage
- Locating and isolating the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
Why Call Paul?
- We reply and work quickly Varying on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in around a few days.
- We are experienced – With five decades of business and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis will handle your water damage situation.
- We can help with your claims – Working with insurance groups while bouncing back from water damage is a lot to deal with. We can work with your insurance provider to finish claims quickly.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Matthews Paul Davis franchise today!