Disaster Planning for Residents in Matthews
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. But, plans like that typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team.