Commercial Fire Damage Remediation for Matthews
If your commercial property sustains fire damage, you can expect to slow work for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When folks think of fire damage, they often think of the fire itself but soot and smoke may stick around the area much longer. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may stay in the atmosphere for months if neglected and harm your business’ reputation
The experts with Paul Davis know how harmful fires are to your business and livelihood. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing soot and smoke damage too. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Matthews offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Matthews market.
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Cleaning, smoke odor elimination and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any fire-damaged inventory or fixtures inside your building
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and additional technology designed to remove water caused by extinguishing the flames
- Rebuilding – when a large part of your business was damaged, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact Paul Today
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to return your property back to its original state. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the job properly the first time. Harmed inventory or furniture is usually simple to renew for our experts and their tools. Additionally, we will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
Allow our business help yours. Contact Paul Davis of Matthews if fire damage and smoke strike your company.