Disaster Planning for Residents in Millen
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.