Millen, GA Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Millen, GA, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most essential. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.