Disaster Planning for Residents in Mitchell
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. But, these plans typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.