Norwood Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. But, these plans usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.