Disaster Planning for Residents in Perkins
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Perkins, GA is ensuring business continuity. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken now to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.