Rayle Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we‘ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.