Thomson Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Thomson is ensuring the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services in Thomson, GA following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.