Disaster Planning for Residents in Thomson
Every company needs to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.