Fire Damage Recovery of Union Point Properties
For commercial properties, recovering from fire damage can become a long and expensive process. Fire can tear down a property, but additional harm caused by smoke and ash may remain long after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand.
Experiencing a fire is challenging and Paul Davis understands that your cherished business and income are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing ash and smoke damage too. Across the Union Point region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
- We appear at your business to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Emergency boarding and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to remove ash and odors
- Cleaning, smoke odor neutralization and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – whatever your business does, we can sanitize damaged items inside
- Water removal – professional grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to prevent mold and mildew
Helping Union Point
We can restore your business back to its feet. Our training, sanitation techniques and years of training aid us in completing the restoration correctly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, typically being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. Additionally, We will assist with your insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
Let our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Union Point if fire damage and smoke strike your business.