Recover after a Fire in Washington
If your commercial property takes on fire damage, you can expect to slow production for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. When people consider fire damage, they often focus on the fire itself but soot and fumes can stick around the area much longer. If neglected, your storefront or office will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
Surviving a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished business and livelihood are at risk. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are only part of the things our team can do for you after a tragedy. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses across the Washington market.
Trust the Best
- Assistance comes quickly and is available 24/7
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Emergency boarding and building reinforcement
- Soot and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your fire-damaged inventory or furniture in your business
- Removal of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction – if a large portion of your property was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution designed to keep out mold and mildew
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis team will restore your commercial property back to its feet. Our training, cleaning methods and years of training aid us in completing the job effectively the first time. Damaged goods or furniture is typically simple to restore for our experts and their tools. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
If your business has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our local service masters are available to help.