Washington, GA Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of the business planning process in Washington, GA. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.