Recovering Washington Businesses
If your business takes on damage from a fire, you will probably need to slow operations for months and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but other damage from fumes and soot may linger for years after the fire has died. Additionally, the odor left by these substances may hang in the atmosphere for years if neglected and harm your business’ brand
Living through a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved business and income are at risk. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Washington performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Washington area.
How We Assist You
- We arrive at your business to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Board-ups for unsafe regions and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Effective cleaning for any damaged inventory, equipment and other contents inside
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other equipment designed to remove water caused by quenching the flames
- Rebuilding – in the event that a serious portion of your commercial property was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
We understand how devastating a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to return your property back to normal. Our technical education, sanitation techniques and tools combined with our experience means quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Harmed inventory or furniture is usually easy to revive for our experts and their techniques. We also help you file insurance claims to help the healing process.
Let our company to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis of Washington if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.