Commercial Damage Fire Recovery in Aiken
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in damage for your business and stop work for months after. Heat and flames can rip apart a property, but other harm from smoke and soot can stay long after the fire has been put out. Additionally, the smell these substances leave can stay in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand.
The professionals with Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires can be to your business and livelihood. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are only part of the things our team can do for you after a tragedy. Throughout the Aiken region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
- Assistance arrives fast and is available 24/7
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Smoke odor elimination, cleaning and air purification
- Careful removal your harmed items, fixtures and other contents inside
- Removal of moisture left from fire-quenching efforts
- Rebuilding – in the event that a significant portion of your business was ruined, we can rebuild it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to prevent mold and mildew
We can bring your business back to its feet. Our technical training, sanitation methods and tools blended with our experience means faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged inventory or furniture is typically simple to revive for our professionals and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Aiken Paul Davis. Our Aiken franchise will be there to assist.