Recover from a Fire in Allendale
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can be a lengthy and expensive task. Fire can scorch a property, but additional harm caused by smoke and soot may remain for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like smoke for years to come
Surviving a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis understands that your beloved business and livelihood are at stake. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are only a portion of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Allendale area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
How We Help You
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, any time you need
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Emergency board-up and building stabilization
- Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Smoke odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any damaged items or tools inside your building
- Elimination of water left from extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Professional Sanitation designed to prevent mold and mildew
We understand how difficult a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your building back to its original state. Our education, sanitation methods and years of experience aid us in completing the task correctly the first time. Harmed inventory or furniture is often easy to renew for our specialists and their equipment. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
Let our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.