Damage Caused by Water in Allendale
Water damage spawns from a few unanticipated areas. Typical culprits include drywall and appliances. Paul Davis knows how to remove water damage of all forms. From fully flooded companies to water spots, our experts are trained to remove damage to guarantee it does not spread or add to mold growth.
What Causes Water Damage?
Faulty appliances like refrigerators may cause serious flooding around the premises. These issues may start out minor. However, the flood could travel around your property and generate more problems from mold colonies.
Water damage may come from natural sources as well. Severe rains or storm may harm your commercial property on their own. These causes may have a dangerous impact any property close to a stream that crests during these heavy rains.
Flood Removal Techniques
With years of industry knowledge on our resumes, Paul Davis is the most reliable option for clearing water damage in Allendale, SC. Our experts are efficient, friendly and dedicated to help your business as soon as possible.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying damp surfaces like padding
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions like clothes
- Removing mold and mildew growth
- Locating and fixing the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
Trust the Best
- Our staff replies and works on time. Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to remove water damage in your commercial space in as little as a few days.
- We are knowledgeable – After 50 years in operation and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage emergency.
- We assist with your claims – Collaborating with insurance providers while recovering from water damage is hard. We will talk to your insurance provider to settle claims fast.
For all your water damage repair needs, contact Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be ready to get you in touch with a specialist in the Allendale area.