Small Business Fire Damage Recovery for Beech Island
For companies, healing after fire damage can turn into a lengthy and expensive task. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but other harm from smoke and soot can linger for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell of smoke for years after the fire
The specialists with Paul Davis know how harmful fires can be to your business and livelihood. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage as well. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Beech Island offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Beech Island area.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- We appear at your business to assist you within hours, any time you need
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Board-ups for unsafe regions and building stabilization
- Earth friendly techniques for sanitation soot and other residue from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Effective cleaning for your harmed items, tools and other contents inside
- Moisture removal – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the affected areas
- Defenses against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Helping Beech Island
We will get your business back to normal faster. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the task effectively the first time. We can save any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, often being able to restore the items inside your business to their normal condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Let our business help yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke harm your business.