Water Damage in Graniteville
Flooding damage stems from many surprising places. The usual offenders include drywall and appliances. Paul Davis knows the proper ways to remove flood damage of many kinds. From totally flooded companies to water blotches, our experts are trained to extract damage to guarantee it does not spread or add to mold growth.
Why is Water Damage so Dangerous?
There are many ways your commercial property can be exposed to flood damage. Defective equipment such as washing machines are prone to flood. Further man-made causes of water damage consist of septic or sewer tank backup, as well as overflowing bathtubs. Problems like these can begin small. Be it faulty sewer lines or appliances, some structures can throw out intense water damage. Regardless of the type of business you run, flood damage has potential to be a dangerous problem for your storefront. If left uncleaned, it may lead to more damage from rot.
Flooding in office spaces may also flow from local overflow of from rivers or lakes. Severe rainfall or storms in Graniteville may result in water damage for residential or business property holders. Similar to appliance floods, water damage that comes from natural causes can bring about mildew problems if neglected.
Water Damage Removal Techniques
As a business holder, Paul Davis knows you don’t waste time. In the event that you discover water damage on your property, it might be easy to neglect so you can stay open. The experts with Paul Davis move quickly and efficiently, so you will not have to keep your doors closed for long.
Our Flood Mitigation Contractors Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying wet areas like furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like linens
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Locating and repairing the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance companies
Why Paul Davis?
- We answer and move quickly. Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to fix water damage in your business in around three days.
- We’re professional – With five decades of business and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance companies while recovering from water damage is tough. We can help with your insurance company to finish claims quickly.
For all your water damage restoration issues, call Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be happy to get you in touch with an expert in the Graniteville area.