Disaster Planning in Jackson, SC
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. But, these plans typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul now for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.