Paul Davis Serving Johnston
If your business sustains fire damage, you can expect to cease production for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can tear down a property, but other harm from fumes and soot can stay long after the fire has died. Additionally, the odor left by these substances can hang in the atmosphere for years if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
Living through a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and income are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer elimintating soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Johnston area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
- Assistance arrives promptly and is available any time
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and building stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and odors
- Sanitation, smoke odor elimination and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your fire-damaged items or furniture in your business
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment designed to eliminate water resulting from quenching the fire
- Reconstruction – if a large portion of your business was destroyed, we can restore it
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
The Paul Davis professionals understand how hard a fire can be on business owners, so we move quickly to return your building back to normal. Our technical training, cleaning techniques and equipment combined with our experience means faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage items using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, typically being able to renew the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. Additionally, We will assist with the insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you.
Let our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.