Removing Water Damage in Johnston
Water damage spawns from a few surprising areas. The average suspects are ceilings, basements and other surfaces. Paul Davis knows the proper ways to handle flood damage of different forms. From entirely flooded properties to water stains, our technicians have the qualifications to extract damage to ensure it doesn’t spread and continue mold growth.
Causes of Water Damage:
There are a few ways your business can take on flood damage. Defective equipment like refrigerators may leak. Further man-made sources of water damage consist of sewer and septic tank breaks, as well as overflowing sinks. These issues may start out small. Whether caused by malfunctioning plumbing or appliances, manmade structures can deal serious water damage. Whatever business you run, flood damage is a dangerous issue for your storefront. If ignored, it may contribute to more damage caused by rot.
Water damage in office buildings can also flow from nearby overflow of from rivers and lakes. Heavy rainfall and storms in Johnston can cause water damage for residential and commercial property owners. Just like appliance leaks, water damage that comes from natural causes may encourage mildew growth if left uncleaned.
Water Damage Removal Techniques
We offer a long list of work such as water damage assessment and extraction. Depending on the level of your property, Paul Davis experts can sanitize stained areas like walls. Our team also cleans and restore possessions like linens. If left untreated, serious water damage can leave fungal colonies in its wake.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying wet areas such as walls
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as clothes
- Removing mold and mildew growth
- Locating and repairing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance companies
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff respond and move quickly Depending on the level of damage, Paul Davis professionals should be able to restore water damage in your business in up to three days.
- We are experienced – After half a century of business and millions of properties returned to normal, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Pairing up with insurance providers while recovering from water damage is tough. We will talk to your insurance company to file claims fast.
For all your water damage restoration problems, contact Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be ready to get you in touch with a professional in the Johnston area.