Johnston Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken now for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.