Helping Johnston Businesses
For companies, recovering from fire damage can be a lengthy and expensive process. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but other harm from smoke and soot can stay long after the fire has died. Furthermore, the smell these substances leave can hang in the air for months if neglected and harm your business’ brand
The specialists with Paul Davis know how devastating fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are only a portion of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Johnston area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- Help arrives fast and is ready any time
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to remove soot and smoke
- Smoke odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Effective removal any damaged inventory, equipment and other contents inside
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment designed to remove water caused by killing the flames
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis team can get your commercial property back to normal faster. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience help us complete the restoration correctly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, typically being able to revive the goods inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
Allow our business help yours. Call Paul Davis of Johnston if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.