Damage Caused by Water in Johnston
Flood damage can do serious harm to your business. Severe flooding can put you out of business. If you run a store front, even small amounts of damage might wound your company’s image. The faster you remove water damage in your commercial property, the faster you can recover from the problem. Paul Davis Restoration Services helps businesses all over the Johnston, SC area.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
There are several ways your commercial property can fall victim to water damage. Damaged equipment such as refrigerators are prone to leak. Other man-made sources of water damage include sewer and septic tank backup, as well as overflowing sinks. Issues like these might begin small. Whether it was failed plumbing or appliances, manmade structures can add to hazardous water damage. Whatever business you head, water damage has potential to be a dangerous issue for your office. If neglected, it could result in more damage in the form of mold growth.
Water damage can happen from Mother Nature in addition. Heavy rains or storm systems might damage your business alone. These forces can have an even more serious impact any of your commercial property near a river that crests because of these heavy rains.
Flood Removal Techniques
Paul Davis offers a range of work like water damage assessment and removal. Depending on the intensity of your business, Paul Davis experts can work on damp surfaces such as furniture. Our team also cleans and sanitize objects such as linens. Left neglected, severe water damage may leave mold in its wake.
Our Repair Contractors Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying damp surfaces like padding
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions like linens
- Removing mold and mildew growth
- Locating and fixing the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
Why Paul Davis?
- We answer and move quickly. Depending on the level of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to remove water damage in your business in as little as three days.
- We’re qualified – With half a century of operation and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis will solve your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Teaming up with insurance groups while bouncing back from water damage is tough. We will work with your insurance provider to finish claims fast.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Johnston Paul Davis franchise today!