Martin, SC Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Martin, SC is ensuring business continuity. However, plans like that usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.