Disaster Planning for Residents in Martin
There are lots of important parts of business management in Martin, SC, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Martin, SC after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.