Commercial Fire Damage Recovery in Monetta
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your storefront or office and slow operations for months following. Fire can scorch a property, but other damage from fumes and ash can remain long after the fire has died. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can hang in the atmosphere for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand
The specialists from Paul Davis know how devastating fires are to your commercial property and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating ash and smoke damage as well. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Monetta performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Monetta region.
How We Assist You
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, any time you need
- Learn the worth of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Earth friendly methods for cleaning ash and other debris from fire damage
- Smoke odor elimination, cleaning and air purification
- Effective cleaning for your burnt inventory, fixtures and other contents inside
- Moisture removal – industrial grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Defenses to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Contact Paul Now
We know how hard fires can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your property back to normal. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the task correctly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning methods, typically being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their normal condition. Additionally, we will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for you.
If your company has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to help.