New Ellenton Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.