Disaster Planning for Residents in North
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.