Damage Caused by Water in Swansea
Flood damage can hurt to your property. Severe flooding slow work for many weeks. For small businesses, even minor damage might wound your business’s image. The quicker you address flood damage in your commercial property, the faster you can move on from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Swansea, SC area.
Water Damage from Appliances & Weather
There are several ways your storefront can take on flood damage. Defective equipment like refrigerators may flood. More artificial sources of water damage include sewer or septic tank breaks, as well as overflowing bathtubs. Problems like these can begin minor. Whether resulting from problems with plumbing or appliances, manmade structures can deal serious water damage. Regardless of the type of business you operate, flood damage can be a serious problem for your commercial property. If ignored, it may lead to future damage caused by rot.
Flooding found in commercial structures can also come from closeby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Swansea can result in flooding for residential or commercial property owners. Similar to indoor floods, water damage that comes from natural causes may encourage fungal issues if left uncleaned.
Flood Removal Techniques
As a business owner, Paul Davis knows you do not have time to spare. In the event that you find water damage in your business, it may be tempting to neglect so you can continuing work. The professionals at Paul Davis move swiftly and efficiently, so you won’t have to keep your doors closed for long.
Our Restoration Technicians Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water removal
- Drying soaked surfaces like walls
- Cleaning and restoring of items like books
- Preventing mold or mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Helping with insurance companies
Trusted Restoration Services
- Our staff respond and move promptly Varying on the level of damage, Paul Davis professionals may be able to fix water damage in your business in as little as a few days.
- We are professional – After 50 years in operation and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis will solve your water damage emergency.
- We can help with your claims – Collaborating with insurance groups while bouncing back from water damage is rough. We will work with your insurance group to file claims quickly.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Swansea Paul Davis franchise today!