Fire Damage Recovery for Trenton Properties
For commercial properties, recovering from fire damage can turn into a lengthy and pricey task. Fire can tear down a building, but other damage caused by smoke and soot can linger long after the fire has been put out. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
Experiencing a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and livelihood are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing soot and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Trenton market.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- We arrive at your business to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and odors
- Sanitation, smoky odor neutralization and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your fire-damaged items or fixtures in your building
- Removal of moisture remaining after extinguishing efforts
- We will renew any section of your business that was ruined by the fire
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Call your Trenton Paul Davis Franchise
The Paul Davis professionals understand how devastating fires can be on commercial properties, so we act quickly to get your building back to its original state. Our years of training, sanitation techniques and equipment combined with our experience results in faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Ruined inventory or furniture is typically simple to revive for our experts and their tools. Additionally, We will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
Let our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.