Paul Davis of Ulmer
If your business takes on fire damage, you can expect to stop work for several weeks and spend thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can scorch a property, but other damage caused by fumes and soot may stay long after the fire has been put out. Additionally, the odor these substances leave may stay in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
Living through a fire is stressful and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. No matter what size, Paul Davis of Ulmer performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Ulmer region.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- Learn the worth of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Environmentally friendly techniques for cleaning soot and other debris caused by fire damage
- Cleaning, smoky odor neutralization and air purification
- Commercial contents cleaning – no matter what your company does, we can restore harmed goods inside
- Water elimination – industrial grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- We can renew any portion of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Ulmer Paul Davis is Available for You
We know how devastating fires can be on business owners, so we move quickly to return your building back to normal. Our education, cleaning techniques and years of training aid us in completing the job effectively the first time. We can save items using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, typically being able to renew the goods inside your business to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
Allow our company help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Ulmer if fire damage and smoke harm your business.