Ulmer Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a free consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.