Recover from a Fire in Wagener
If your company takes on fire damage, you can expect to stop production for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can tear down a property, but other harm caused by fumes and ash may linger long after the fire has been quenched. Additionally, the smell left by these substances may stay in the air for years if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
Living through a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and income are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in elimintating ash and smoke damage as well. Throughout the Wagener area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
The Paul Davis Edge
- Assistance arrives fast and is available any time
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and structural stabilization
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Commercial contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can clean harmed goods inside
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and other methods designed to eliminate water caused by quenching the flames
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis professionals understand how hard a fire can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your building back to normal. Our technical training, sanitation techniques and tools blended with our experience results in faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, typically being able to revive the goods inside your business to their original condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Allow our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.