Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that important belongings that were at one point automatically discarded may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Paul Davis Restoration Of Augusta/Aiken can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Augusta to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.